i-SmokeEThe intelligent smoke evacuator
i-SmokeE is a powerful smoke evacuator specifically designed for elimination of medical smoke produced by Plexr® devices, lasers, Thuzzle, Fractional RF and all the ablative and micro-ablative technology related to the clinical care; peculiar smells; dust; poisonous and harmful gas; soldering; printing.
Its silent and offers a triple filter for dust, small particles and odour.
Keep your workspace safe and clean
- Measures 17x10x16
- Weighs 31 Lbs.
- The free standing hose is 4.5 ft.
• Ergonomic and portable
• Suction flow optimized for the aesthetic market
• Interactive display
• Real-time filter monitoring
• Automatic connection with Plexr Plus / Plexr Vecron
What is iSmokeE?
iSmokeE is a powerful smoke evacuator specifically designed for elimination of medical smoke produced by Plexr® devices, Lasers®, Thuzzle, Fractional RF and all the ablative and micro-ablative technology related to the clinical care; peculiar smells; dust; poisonous and harmful gas; soldering; printing.
Smoke generated during medical procedures consists mainly of water vapor, organic gases, visible or invisible solid particles, and viral particles. A good suction and filtration eliminates bad smells, reduces bacteriological and / or viral risks and solves the problem of optimal vision of the intervention area during the procedures.
i-SmokeE, with its triple filtration system, eliminates not only fumes and microparticles deriving from medical procedures but also odors thanks to the versatile flexible suction hose.
Powerful Effective and Silent
i-SmokeE is extremely silent and performant. With the triple-filter design and powerful suction, the absorbing efficiency and filtration ratio can reach 99.97% with an absorption capacity of 330 m³/h. Noise level is < 55 dB*.
The integrated filter consists of 3 parts
1) Prefilter: dust and fine particles
2) Medium HEPA filter: elimination of dust microparticles
3) Active carbon filter: odor treatment
AUTOMATIC CONNECTION WITH PLEXR®
iSmokeE can be used both in i-mode (intelligent mode) and in stand-alone.
In i-mode it can be connected, through a cable, directly to Plexr Vecron and/or Plexr Plus* to:
- Be activated automatically from the Plexr® station or even by the handpiece
- Using pre-set parameters to have the correct vacuum parameter in function of the Plexr technique performed
- Record time of use
- Optimize the filter usage and the correct maintenance
- Optimize noise and energy consumption levels
In Stand-Alone mode, it can be used by its own display